When I first heard of coconut oil i thought hey what is that?
When I watched a YouTube video of what someone was using on there skin, I listened and was interested in what I was seeing . First thing the person was talking about what different kinds of oil that is great and best for your body. When started talking about more and more. I never heard of this oil and I was getting interested in what kind of oil they were talking about. I watched the You tube video and I was interested of how my skin can look like that, amazing. Using this will make you look younger 20 , 30 years.
Why should you use coconut oil.
- good saturate fat that is healthy
- burns fat that you have
- lowers risk of heart disease
- good fats
- gives you good source of energy
- ketones are a great source of fat that is a good source of energy, that are good for anyone that has epilepsy,
- good HDL will treat these, and other conditions as well.
- amazing for skin
- dry and damaged hair
- cleans , anti-bacterial cleanser
- skin rashes for babies and for anyone in general who has rashes
- lip moisturizer
- older women that have wrinkles , can smooth it out and hydrate the skin making it look younger and moisturized
- helps digestion
- removes cellulite
- balances blood sugar
- kills candida
- absorption of calcium and magnesium
- improves sleep
- gives energy
- supports thyroid function
- heals wounds and promotes faster remedy
- good for pregnancy
What is this that makes it so amazing?
This coconut oil has lauric acid and monolaurin that destroy dangerous organisms, like bacteria, viruses and fungi.
For instance, these substances have been shown to help destroy the bacteria Staphylococcus aureus (a very dangerous pathogen) and the yeast Candida albicans, a known source of yeast infections in humans
What else does Coconut Oil do ?
Coconut oil decreases hunger consumption. It helps maintain your weight and can help lose weight because of the fatty acids it contains. I have been using coconut oil as a breakfast with my cereal and it was good. It helped me eat less through out the day and was healthy for me as well. It can reduce seizures because of the fatty acid it has. My mom has seizures and she has been using it for years and she doesn’t have them anymore. This amazing coconut oil can treat a variety of disorders, like Alzheimer. , it’s believed that brain cells have difficulty metabolizing glucose. But the theory is that keystone that are made in our bodies when taking coconut oil can sustain a good fuel source to keep the brain well cared for.
Coconut oil is a heart-healthy oil that is free of cholesterol and trans-fats, and provides many health benefits in more to improve brain health, this includes:
- recovering the body’s use of insulin
- raising cholesterol by increasing HDL (good cholesterol)
- Boosting thyroid function resulting in raising energy
- Acting as an antioxidant and natural antibiotic
- Balances hormones
- Great fat for cooking: Coconut oil is a stable oil that doesn’t break down easily at high temperatures like other oils do. It doesn’t go rancid easily and has amazing nutritional properties. It is great for cooking eggs, frying it, and also for any other cooking use. Coconut oil is a super food with a amazing of uses in cooking, beauty recipes, natural remedies and around the home.
Natural Remedies With Coconut Oil
- put it on my scars
- Apply on to removes yeast infections
- can be used as a tooth paste to clean teeth
- Can help calm eczema, I have eczema and I use it
- Can help better cholesterol levels
- Can help reduce appearance of varicose veins when used topically
- To speed the healing of sunburn
- used in hot tea to help speed recovery from cold, flu, or sore throat
- As an anti-inflammatory remedy to decrease arthritis symptoms
- To minimize the itch of bites
- Can help resolve acne when used regularly
- Vapor rub
- Internally and externally to speed recovery from burns
- natural antibiotic
- clears up cold sores, and cuts
- taking coconut oil daily increases awareness
Coconut Oil for Pregnancies and babies
As a cloth diaper safe diaper cream (just rub on baby’s gently)
- I use it for a cut I have on leg and helps
- Pregnant women can take a couple of tablespoons a day (vitamin D) and nutrients
- help itchiness
- Use on skin to avoid stretch marks during pregnancy
- use on your stretchmarks during pregnancy
- Use a baby cloth and put on the skin and rinse after don’t
Unrefined vs. Refined Coconut Oil
There are several different preferences when it comes to consuming these beneficial fat.
Unrefined Organic Coconut Oil
Is better than the refined because unrefined is cold pressed and is healthier for you and has all the nutrients it should have to receive the benefits.
“Extra Virgin” Coconut Oil
The gold standard for olive oil but not coconut oil. This is produced by cold-pressing the oil and does not preserve the antioxidants is the purest coconut oil.
This coconut oil has no smell and has great amount of benefits. It is often bleached, heated, and deodorized. Unrefined Coconut oil receives more benefits than of the refined because unrefined is cold pressed and has more health nutrients and benefits.
A searcher claimed that oregano oil and coconut oil fights off bad bacteria. It has been determined that it can fight off cancers.
With so many benefits Coconut Oil is the best you can find out there , you can find it online its easy to find and buy. You can buy it in quarts or gallons what you prefer. All coconut oil is good but the unrefined has the most benefits for skin and body.